House Librarian Volunteer
- Assist with sharing selected books from our Erin’s House library with program night families and children.
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. every 4-6 weeks
- Training: Just come in and observe! It’s really that easy.
- Must be 16 years old or older and care about children
- Can be 13 years old and older when accompanied by an adult
- Work as a Team Member
- Willing to interact with Families and Other Volunteers
- Agree to a criminal background check prior to assuming duties
- Be able to work in a confidential environment
- Evening program peer-support groups: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday)
If you feel like the Librarian role is the right fit for you, please complete the Librarian Application below.
For more information, please contact Ellen Roemke, Volunteer Director, at 260-423-2466 or Ellen@erinshouse.org.