House Parent Volunteer
- Assist with set-up and clean-up of our facility and serve pizza to us and our families.
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. every 4-6 weeks
- Training: Just come in and observe for a couple of nights! It’s really that easy.
- Must be 16 years old or older and care about children
- Can be 13 years old and older when accompanied by an adult
- Work as a Team Member
- Willing to interact with Families and Other Volutneers
- Agree to a criminal background check prior to assuming duties
- Be able to work in a confidential environment
- Evening program peer-support groups: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday)
If you feel like the House Parent role is the right fit for you, please complete the House Parent Application below.
For more information, please contact Ellen Roemke, Volunteer Director, at 260-423-2466 or Ellen@erinshouse.org.