It takes countless people to make it all happen at Erin’s House. We feel so fortunate to have many, many friends in our community. It is heartwarming when people think of us; whether donating in-kind items, hosting a fundraiser or sharing their treasure. We are most appreciative of the ongoing support we receive. The commitment from our community demonstrates to us that there is an understanding of the value of the services we provide at Erin’s House.
Thank you to our 2016 Community Partner
Fort Wayne National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Thank you to NAIFA for you two-year commitment to support Erin’s House through volunteers, advocacy and monetary support from among their members. Thank you for understanding the importance of our mission and making it possible to provide a safe place for the children of our community to grieve and know that they are not alone.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
- Lutheran Health Network for sponsoring our Camp Good Grief.
- Riley Children’s Foundation for supporting Erin’s House and presenting us with a grant for 2016-2017!
- Snider High School Girls Volleyball Team for organizing our Craft Room and making it look great!
- Erin’s House Volunteers for going above and beyond and helping with the National Alliance for Grieving Children Symposium in Indianapolis:
Sue AltendorfJennyfer BalkemaJanet ColeAnn CraigJoe DoustNatalie EggemanAlan MiddletonPeggy MungovanKayla RobertsonLuke SquiresLesa Vartanian
- PHP Healthy Community for the many boxes of amazing donations for our Camp Good Grief in August. Our campers will be prepared to have an amazing weekend at camp because of YOU guys!
- OmniSource and The Fort Wayne Mad Ants for supporting Erin’s House through their Go Green Week and Green Jersey Auction.
- NAIFA for hosting a member mixer at Country Heritage Winery to share our mission with your members and collect in-kind and monetary donations on our behalf.
- Lincoln Financial Group Individual Annuity Operations for allowing your employees to raise funds to support us through employee activities and jeans days.
- La Dolce Vita in Roanoke for hosting a luncheon on our behalf.
- Carroll High School students and Family & Consumer Science teacher, Denise Mohr for sewing and donating new pillows for our volcano room and to Vera Bradley for supplying the fabric!
- St. Peter’s 6th Grade Class and their teacher, Heather Volmerding, for helping us cut out hearts for our Healing Hearts Activities, sorting beads, cleaning the Volcano Room and making blankets for Camp Good Grief.
- TownPlace Suites for making fleece blankets for Camp Good Grief.
- Thank you to our Wine for the Spirit 2015 Premier Event Sponsors – Steel Dynamics & Parkview Health.
- Thank you to our Wine for the Spirit 2015 Co-Chairs- Rick Tomkinson & Pete Wilson.
- Amy at Just Sue Graphic Design for always making us look good and having fun with our crazy ideas.
- Jeff Bell Photo for donating your time and talents to help our supporters share their stories.
- John and Sue Hackman for being good sports and allowing us to share your journey with our community.
- Gabe at Impact 2818 for going above and beyond with helping us get our Challenge Course up and running!
- Thank you to all of the volunteers and supporters of our 2015 Holiday Gathering: Erin’s House Polar Express. We hosted over 150 kiddos and their families and were able to surround them with love and encouragement during the holiday season:
- Parkview: Randallia Campus
- Frontier Communications
- Weaver Popcorn
- Retina Institute of Indiana
- Shambaugh & Son
- Bath and Body Works
- The Baker Family
- Kroger: North Clinton Store
- Great Batch Medical
- Location NAIFA Chapter
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- DePuy Synthes
- Preferred Auto Group
- Pine Valley Chiropractic
- Leap-n-Learn Preschool