Program Directors provide phone consultations to:
- Parents and guardians
- Family members
- Helping professionals: doctors, nurses, hospice providers, teachers, clergy
Telephone support may help with:
- Answering questions about children and grief
- Discussions about concerns and issues
- Guidance on having a conversation with your child about death
- Resources available to help: books, websites, etc.
- Information about Erin’s House and our programming
- Referrals to other resources in our community
The Program Directors at Erin’s House are available to talk with you during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm. Should you call after hours, or on the weekend, your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Programming also available in Spanish.